- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Possibly the most powerful man in the world at one point.
How did this come to be?
How did on struggling artist become the most powerful and most hated man in the world?
He was a "genius".
Despite the vibe of being a Hitler supporter, you will find that he was actually pretty smart, and if he tried not to become a megalomaniac, he would have been a fantastic leader.
Perhaps he was.
The Early Years
Adolf Hitler was born in April 20th, 1889, the 4th child of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler. There is rumors about his father, the most speculated was that Hitler's father was actually a Jew, and also a illegal immigrant
When Hitler was 3 years old, the family moved to Passau, along the Inn River on the German side of the border. His brother, Edmond was born 2 years later. The family moved again, and his sister was born.
His housekeeper described Alois as "A very strict, but comfortable man".
Young Adolf was showed with gifts and love by her mother.
As a young child he was spoilt
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History Projects (view all)
- The Rebecca Riots
- Medicine Through Time Timeline
- How far was Henry VII to blame for Becket's Death?
- Life In The Trenches - research and evaluation of the source...
- English civil war project - causes, battles and tactics
- Anne Frank Factfile
- St.David's effect on Christianity in Wales
- Henry Tudor. How did a Welshman become King of England?
- Describe and explain the foundation of the National Health S...
- Evaluate the role of William Wilberforce in his campaign to ...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.