- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What during 1933-9 were the main aims of Nazi economic policy?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Question: What in the 1933-9 were the main aims of Nazi economic policy?
The Nazi economic policy can be simplified into 3 categories Recovery, Rearmament and War. Each category has different aims of Nazi economic policies depending on what period it was carried out in.
The category of Recovery was during 1933 to 1936. This was basically the stage in which the Nazi government was trying to mend the disaster of the economic depression. The Nazi's brought in Hjalmar Schacht who was a German economist and had helped Stressmann when Germany was having hyperinflation.
The main economic policy during the recovery period was to reduce unemployment was an astonishing high of 6 million people when the Nazi's took over in 1932 because of the slumping German economy. The Nazi did successfully reduce unemployment by creating jobs in building homes and motorways. The most popular example of a famous job the Nazi introduced to reduce unemployment was the building of the Autobahn which was a motorway, this required lots over 100,000 labourers worked at construction sites all over Germany it not only reduced unemployment it also improved infrastructure, necessary for economic recovery efforts, the project was also a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Germany 1918-1939 (view all)
- Why was Hitler able to become chancellor of Germany in 1933?
- What were the causes of World War 2?
- "The most important reason why there was little opposit...
- The weak Weimar government was a major factor in Hitler rise...
- Treaty Of versailles
- "Popular support was the man support for Hitler becomin...
- What part did Hitler play in the Nazi parties rise to power?
- In January 1993, Hitler became Chancellor of Germany. Explai...
- Were the people of Germany better off under the Nazi Party?
- Assess the role played by conservative elites in propelling ...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.