- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Budgeting for a trip.
- Essay length: 2562 words
- Submitted: 06/07/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE ICT Project
Budgeting for a trip
Eliana Tacconi 10c2
Statement of the Problem
My friend Thomas Edmondson and I are planning a trip in the summer holidays to Bologna. We need to work out the different costs for accommodation, food, transport and amusements. The user for this will be Thomas Edmondson. I am going to do this in a system because it would be difficult to work out the costs and keep it all in order in a written document. Using this system will allow us to work out our budget and sort everything efficiently.
Consideration of Alternative Solutions
There are some different ways in which this problem could be solved.
1. We could write and calculate everything by hand, this is the method we were originally using but we need a better system.
2. A special program could be written to do this. This is time consuming and I do not have the right skills for it.
3. I could use a database package. Each person's budget and expenditure could be stored but this isn't as well suited to the requirements
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- The impact of ICT on a person with special/particular needs
- Social Impacts and Threats of IT
- General Problems with Manual System
- The Use of ICT in the Wider World.
- Moviezone video rental system.
- Using Technology - GPS in vehicles.
- Shopping & ICT
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.