- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Produce an imaginary business. To do this I must research into all aspects of a business, using books, people, and computer resources. To help me do this I will create action plans that I will evaluate and redesign as I proceed during the project.
- Essay length: 8185 words
- Submitted: 13/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
This project requires me to produce an imaginary business. To do this I must research into all aspects of a business, using books, people, and computer resources. To help me do this I will create action plans that I will evaluate and redesign as I proceed during the project. The reason for the action plan is to help keep track and organise what I am doing, it also shows points that I must cover for my business to be successful. In this project there are certain parts of the project that can be decided before I created a action plan these are:
What will I sell- I will sell electrical goods like televisions, videos, and hi-fis
My shop name- I will call my shop "RPES" (Raj Popat's Electrical Goods Store.)
After a lot of thinking I have decided to place my shop in Wood Green shopping Centre. The cost of rent in the particular shop I have decided on is £36,000 per annum.
From what I already know I have decided to make my business a sole trader operation as these are the easiest to set up. Also in a sole trader business I will get
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Analysing and comparing two advertisements - Both of the adv...
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Advertising & promotion
- HND advertising and promotion
- Everywhere you go advertising is all around us. Whether it i...
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.