- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE Citizenship Studies 3280 (Short Course)
3280/02: Participating in Society, Internal Assessment Front Sheet
Bishop Douglass School
This form is designed for electronic completion and where necessary boxes will expand as you type. Once fully completed, this form must be printed for submission and both teacher and candidate authentication statements signed by hand. Please ensure that all pages are fastened securely prior to submission.
Description of Citizenship Activity
Describe how you participated in a school or community based activity.
The activity was (please select as appropriate):
a. Describe the activity
The project we decided upon in my group is, "Teenage Pregnancy." The reason we chose this topic over other ones suggested was because we felt it is important to young people today, but is being overlooked and therefore becoming more of a problem. However we will not look into all the issues related to it. We will be focusing on how aware teenagers are about the problems of teenage pregnancy, what is being done to keep it under control, and sex education
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 202
- What safeguards need to be in place when assessing children ...
- Who is responsible for Desdemona's death?
- Essay on Gender Equality
- If I ruled the world...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Zoey. University Student.