- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Explain how Christians might put their beleifs about abortion into action
The first 200 words of this essay...
Explain how Christians might put their beleifs about abortion into action.
Many Christians beleive that it is their duty to be a stweard of the Earth and all its inhabitants as taught by the Bible. They also beleive that an unborn child falls into this catagory, because of this many Christians turn their faith into action by joining a pro-life organisation. However, there are also Christians who are pro-choice, meaning they beleive that the pregnant women should have the right to decide whether she wants a child or not.
To take action for their beleifs a pro-life Christians could do many things or join many different organisations, or they could just be open about their view in disscussions. The main organisations against abortion are Life and SPUC (the Society for the Protection of Unborn Children), these organisations are both very openly against abortion and beleive they are life saving organisations.
SPUC feels that 'Abortion denies the most basic of human rights--the right to life--which is justly due to each member of the human family' This shows how they feel that abprtion is know different from executions and murder, from this it is easy to see why many
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Abortion and other medical issues (view all)
- Abortion Persuasive Essay - against
- "Antenatal care is essential for the total well being o...
- Abortion, the woman's right to choose? “The Roman C...
- Should the morning after pill be sold over the counter (to a...
- Animal Cloning Debate
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.