- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Stop the Suffering - Euthanasia.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Stop the Suffering
No one wants to live in agony, fearing each day, hoping it to be your last. If this is so, why does the law state that if this situation arises, we must carry on, even if there is no hope for us? Does the government have the right to make people suffer?
Euthanasia has become a very heated debate.
In today's society, there are many disagreements regarding the moral issues of euthanasia. Although death is unavoidable for human beings, suffering before death should be.
I believe that not legalising euthanasia would be an outrage, and would result in human beings like you and I having to undergo unbelievable pain before death.
As a doctor I see so many patients unnecessarily suffering before death, and pleading with me to make the pain go. Generally though, they are to far gone for any medication to improve their condition. For a doctor, one of the worst questions that a patient could ask you is to end their life. To see the look on a terminally ill patient's face, when they realise the long road of agony ahead of them is heartbreaking. How would you feel
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Euthanasia (view all)
- No religious person should agree to euthanasia Do you agree?
- Euthanasia - Diary Entries.
- English coursework - Euthanasia Speech
- Euthanasia in the catholic church.
- Personal Evaluation - euthanasia.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Zoey. University Student.