- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Orgnizationl, Theory, Change & Culture
- Essay length: 7316 words
- Submitted: 09/04/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
Business Administration Collage
2009 - 2010
Organizational Theory, Design & Change
Student Name: Hadeel Yaser Agha
ID Number: 554
Presented to: Dr. Kota
This report is focuses on Organizational Ethics, values, structures & Cultures and how they affect the organization environment in both dimensions internal and external.
The project covers the following terms:
* Identifying Organization, organizational Structures, cultures & ethics
* Overview about Johnson & Johnson and Crown Corning's and the ethical issues that they faced and how each organization deal with there own problems.
* The type of organization structures in UAE / Middle East in both Government & Private Sectors
An organization is a social arrangement which pursues collective goals, controls its own performance, and has a boundary separating it from its environment. The word itself is derived from the Greek word organon, itself derived from the better-known word ergon.
In the social sciences, organizations are studied by researchers from several disciplines, the most common of which are sociology, economics, political science, psychology, management, and organizational communication.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Crisis management and contingency planning
- Unit 4: Describe the recruitment and retention process and d...
- How to manage your own performance in a business environment
- Disney's takeover of Pixar - advantages and disadvantages.
- Massey-Ferguson Capital Structure Analysis
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.