- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Personal Project - creating a website to educate people about the history of the electric guitar.
- Essay length: 4727 words
- Submitted: 18/05/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Goal of My Project:
The goal of my project is to inform people about the history of the electric guitar and the impact that it has had on music and society.
The Context of My Choice:
For three years I have played the electric guitar as a hobby and over time I have became attached to it and the music that it creates. So therefore the personal project seems to be a fantastic opportunity to explore into and learn more about the instrument and the impact that it has caused on music and society throughout the last eighty years. This project will also allow me to appreciate the electric guitar in a new way as I will not only have the ability to play the instrument but I will also have great knowledge.
Which Area of Interaction Does My Project Relate to and Why:
The topic that I have chosen for my personal project is linked closely to the Area of Interaction Human Ingenuity. This is because my topic depends strongly on researching into the origin, process and development of the electric guitar and the impact that the instrument has had on music and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Group 4 Projects (view all)
- Supply Chain Management for Kinley Project
- EVS-Lab quadrant study
- physics lab report group four project
- IT Portfolio:
- Group 4 Chemistry
- Determine the presence of reducing sugar, protein and starch...
- Group 4 Journal. Our process was an industrial one called A...
- Advertisment and technology. Planning an ad campaign for An...
- Research Project. Social networks: How they influenced busin...
- Designing a series of modern fashion accessories design coll...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.