- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Producing an advisory leaflet - I have chosen the transitional period of moving from primary to secondary education for two reasons the first reason is that I am facing this stage in my eldest childs life at the moment,
- Essay length: 1715 words
- Submitted: 15/06/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Page 2 Introduction
Page 3 Introduction to booklet
Page 4 Why I have included the sections I have
Page 5 Theory
Page 6 Why I did not include certain areas
Page 7 & 8 Parents feedback
Page 9 Critical evaluation
Page 10 Conclusion
Page 11 References
Appendix 1 Booklet
Appendix 2 Transition sheet
Appendix 3 Blank Questionnaire
Appendix 4 Completed questionnaire
Appendix 5 Results
This is my report on the production of my transitional booklet and feedback that I received from 6 of the 12 parents I piloted it with.
Introduction to booklet
I have chosen the transitional period of moving from primary to secondary education for two reasons the first reason is that I am facing this stage in my eldest child's life at the moment, the second reason being is that although secondary schools provide prospectuses they do not offer information on preparing your child for this move neither do the primary schools. I have included a copy of my booklet in appendix 1.
Why I have included the sections I have
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Group 4 Projects (view all)
- Supply Chain Management for Kinley Project
- Personal project - I have chosen Human Ingenuity as my Area ...
- physics lab report group four project
- Social Science Final Project- How have the events and issues...
- homeostasis and sports - experiments measuring the effects o...
- Determine the presence of reducing sugar, protein and starch...
- Group 4 Journal. Our process was an industrial one called A...
- Advertisment and technology. Planning an ad campaign for An...
- Research Project. Social networks: How they influenced busin...
- Designing a series of modern fashion accessories design coll...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.