- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Egyptian Influence Extended Essay
- Essay length: 4141 words
- Submitted: 04/05/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Ancient Egyptians were a marvelous people with the ability to change the entire world just by being themselves and using their primitive tools. Egyptian art, design, architecture, and culture have profoundly affected the outcome of contemporary society by acting as models. With their art, Egyptians were able to depict their religious beliefs and tell stories. The men were drawn handsomely and muscular and the women were young and vibrant. Their artifacts usually depicted cats and gods, which were mostly given to pharaohs. Each section of an artifact meant something different. For example, a crown on a cat-like artifact meant that it was for the higher classes. They would use tools that we still find today. Egyptian fashion is very interesting. Just like today, the Egyptians would wear make-up and jewelry. Like in Indian culture, Egyptians would wear jewels in the middle of their foreheads. They would wear beautiful earrings and necklaces, depending on their class. The women would create garments and other clothing made from linen cloth to protect them from the desert heat while giving them a nice breeze. They would use paint for eye shadow, and tattoos. Egyptian architecture greatly influenced the way we
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History (view all)
- Causes of the Spanish Civil War
- Was the Tsar to blame for his own downfall?
- The End of the Cold War.
- Italian Unification Revision Notes. Italian Politics in 1815
- Gandhi's Ahimsa Strategy. Gandhi has been described as The ...
- The Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World - A.W.
- How far do you agree that the origins of the Cold War in 194...
- The Algerian War Start Date: 1954 End Date: 1962
- Aboriginal Human Rights and Canadian History
- A look at the Differing Views of Jimmy Hoffa by the Governme...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.