- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Psychology - analysing myself.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Final Project: Self Analysis
WRITTEN BY: LAKIA MARSHALL
INSTRUCTOR: MICHEAL FORD
CLASS : PSY 285
I am independent, frank, and very nonchalant. I have picked these three words because I think that they accurately describe my personality. I would say that I am independent because I am able to rely on myself. I have a high sense of pride and really don't like to ask for help because of that I make it a point to make sure that I can do things on my own.
I would say that I am frank because I don't like to hide what it is that I am thinking. If I feel it I will say it and pride myself on being the person who says what others want to say but won't. With that said, I am not a trouble maker and don't just go around raining on others parades but I will give you my honest opinion if you ask for it and sometimes when you don't.
Finally to describe myself I would say that I am nonchalant. I tend to be very Zen for the most part.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Psychology (view all)
- Outline principles that define cognitive level of analysis
- Internal Assessment : Loftus and Palmer Study
- Evaluation of Social Learning Theory
- Free will Vs Determinism essay
- Examine the Concepts of Normality & Abnormality
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.