- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Review of Literature On Performing Arts Facilities, Theatres and Concert Halls
- Essay length: 3767 words
- Submitted: 29/02/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
CHAPTER II REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
The literary materials used in this research will present design strategies, design requirements and guidelines and also important and relevant ideas related to the project. These literary materials were related on the project proposal. Mainly focusing on the technology, sustainability and innovations proposed for the project, solutions, examples and ideas for these are presented.
On Performing Arts Facilities, Theatres and Concert Halls:
a. Foreign Literature
Building type basics for performing arts facilities
Written by: Hugh Hardy
* Contains recent buildings as examples, technical information and design criteria for performing arts facilities. The book attempts to bridge the spaces and gap between theory and practice regarding theatre building.
Buildings for the performing arts: A design and development guide
Written by: Ian Appleton
* Focuses on the involvement of the planning, initiation, and design of facilities for the performing arts. It includes information requirements and the stages in the development on designing such facility. The literary contains background information about prevailing issues on various building types, and also dealt with identifying roles of the client, consultants, the stages to be achieved, with considerations of building use.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Architecture (view all)
- 'Hotel Room 12th Floor' By Norman MacCaig
- Explain how the organisational structure, culture and manage...
- Construction Technology Complete Overview
- why was the roman army so sucessfull
- Principles of buildability and sustainable construction
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.