- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A Case Study of Toyota.
The first 200 words of this essay...
A Case Study
Professor: John Reece
February 6, 2006
Toyota is a name that is synonymous with a quality product. Their enormous growth in the last half of the 20th century is sincerely note worthy. Toyota grew from a modest textiles manufacturer to one of the world's largest automobile manufacturers. The two areas that helped Toyota to grow and excel was their ability to trim the excess costs off their operations and offer a competitive product to satisfy many needs of the public, not only in their own native land, but in the United State and also in Europe.
Toyota was originally a textile operation. The creator and inventor was Toyoda Sakichi. His modest beginnings did not hinder his abilities to be creative and allowed him to generate enough wealth to provide well for his family and employees of the automated loom company that he developed. Toyoda eventually came to pass, and on his death bed convinced his son to continue making attempts to break into the automobile industry. Even before he had ever tried to make automobiles on a commercial level, Toyoda knew that this
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- My research aims to study the impact of advertising on consu...
- Walt Disney: SWOT, PESTEL and Porter analysis
- Critically evaluate the usefulness of the product life cycle...
- Executive Summary - Coca Cola.
- An appropriateness of applying PEST analysis, Porter's Five ...
- Principles of Marketing. This report will gather research a...
- The Consumer Decision-Making Process as it relates to a Cons...
- This report is based on the Singapores Mobile phone industry...
- M&S Report - To find the reasons why M&S failed init...
- Case Study - Should JonesBlair Company, a privately held cor...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'