- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A well thought out orientation program is essential for all new employees, whether they have experience or not. Explain why you agree or disagree with this statement.
The first 200 words of this essay...
1. "A well thought out orientation program is essential for all new employees, whether they have experience or not". Explain why you agree or disagree with this statement.
The Orientation Program anticipated the new employee will feel more at home with the organization in a shorter period of time. This program relatively straightforward query regarding basic operational issues is dealt with in a timely and non-bureaucratic manner. Other orientation activities such as classroom and on-the-job training can be related to actual workplace activities. The new employees have an opportunity to adjust in a supportive and risk-reduced environment. The manager or supervisor time with new employees is freed up to deal with added value issues. In this orientation program also the new employee begins to add value more quickly, leading to increased confidence and self-esteem and new employee are more actively involved in making the organization a better and more productive place to work.
I agree with the above statement that state "A well thought out orientation program is essential for all new employees whether they have experience of not". One of the least used, but most effective tools an organization can use to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- My Personal Swot Analysis.
- Managing Diversity within the Organization
- Reward Management, Monitoring Performance and Exit Rights &a...
- What is the purpose of discipline in employment, nature and ...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.