- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Alaska is more than just snow and grizzlies
- Essay length: 6871 words
- Submitted: 31/05/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
Semester 1, 2008
UNIT NAME - MARKETING MANAGEMENT
UNIT CODE - MPK732
Case study-1: Alaska is more than just snow and grizzlies
Due Date: 11th APRIL, 2008
BHARAT BHUSHAN - 700337799
SURYAKANT BEHERA - 700280747
KARTIK CHOPDA - 800386508
SUHAS SAVVASERE SATHYANARAYANA- 800231436
(A)The environmental analysis of travel Industry in Australia
Tourism has emerged as one of the most significant economic and social drivers on the 20th century. Tourism industry is growing at a faster rate not only in Australia, but throughout the world (Victoria Tourism website) incorrect referencing format - must be Harvard system. Tourism is an $81 billion industry for Australia (Tourism Australia website). The total economic value of inbound tourism in 2006 was $20.5 billion and the total economic value of domestic tourism in 2006 was $60.2 billion (Tourism Australia website). incorrect referencing format - must be Harvard system.
An analysis of the environmental of such a huge industry is crucial. Hence based upon the factors and forces which may impact this industry can be differentiated based on:-
* Demographic Environment
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- Introduction to Marketing - Using Sony/Sony Ericsson as an e...
- An appropriateness of applying PEST analysis, Porter's Five ...
- Marketing and the four P's.
- Formulating Marketing Strategy In the Food and Hospitality I...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.