- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Apple computer has experienced both good and bad times as a major player in the computer industry.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Apple computer has experienced both good and bad times as a major player in the computer industry. It has been a leader in computer technology in the past but has struggled lately in keeping pace in the rapidly developing computer industry. Developing technology and evolving computer applications have contributed to a business environment that is extremely competitive. Survival in this industry requires the ability to anticipate changes and to effectively respond to market demands. This industry has experienced tremendous growth over the last two decades with the popularity of personal computers. Many households now have personal computers, making them a household item. This market is no longer confined to the business and educational environment; computers are a consumer good world-wide. Every day, new uses for personal computers are developed including information dissemination, world-wide communications and entertainment. Apple Computer, Inc. must respond to this business environment if it is to survive in the future.
Apple Computer, Inc. developed as a major player in the computer industry in the early years. This company started as a garage operation in 1976 and grew to a publicly traded company by 1980. In 1980, the decision to go public was made and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- What is the Boston Consulting Group Growth-Share Matrix and ...
- Brand loyalty and its measurement Literature review andmetho...
- When manufacturing and selling a product there are various r...
- Branding and Marketing at LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy)...
- Frito Lay Sun Chips
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.