- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business & Management - Managing Financial Resources.
The first 200 words of this essay...
HND Business & Management Year 1
Unit 2: Managing Financial Resources
Tutor: Juliette Marsh
Author: Jamie Sythes
The work submitted has been produced by myself.
Any assistance, references and research sources are clearly identified and listed in the bibliography.
Any false declarations will automatically result in the work being discounted and possible exclusion from the award.
Financial statements are produced by businesses for a number of reasons, these include;
* To comply with the companies Act 1985
* To help management to evaluate and manage
* To provide information for interested parties (i.e. potential investors)
The main financial statements are made up of the following; A Profit and Loss account (also known as a P&L), a Balance sheet and a Cash flow statement. These three statements are normally accompanied with a section called Notes to the accounts.
It is important to remember that the financial statements are normally out of date by the time investors receive them and they are also not audited in full.
Profit and Loss:
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Finance (view all)
- Financial analysis of Wipro ltd. The ratio analysis of the c...
- Promoter is defined that a person who brings the company int...
- BMW Production Process
- Jen and Larry's Frozen Yogurt Company
- This report will detail how the Ford VEP plan added value by...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.