- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Dell Competitive Advantage.
- Essay length: 17267 words
- Submitted: 30/03/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
EAE - Escuela de Administracion de Empresas -
Dell Competitive Advantage
Dell Background PART I 4
Dell's Expanding Services 6
Using their Resources: 13
Customer Trust 14
Wrapping It Up and Taking It Home 16
Financials overview 18
Market opportunities 20
Dell's Analysis. PART II 21
Porter 5 Forces 23
SWOT Analysis 26
Porter's Generic Strategies 29
Sources of Competitive Advantage 32
Value Chain 34
Dell's value created 38
Strategic Ladder 39
Adapted Ansoff Matrix 40
Dell trends 42
Dell's Competitive Advantage 43
Strategies contend that Dell must: 46
In 2001, Dell Computer became the world's largest personal computer vendor, continuing to gain market share and post profits in an industry struggling with slumping sales and billions of dollars in losses. Dell sells 90% of its PCs directly to the final customer, largely bypassing
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- External analysis for Tesco's
- SWOT analysis on the Virgin Group.
- STARBUCKS / COSTA COFFEE: Marketing analysis of two leading ...
- CASE STUDY: INNOCENT DRINKS
- Explain why oligopoly is a realistic market structure in mos...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student