- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
design and assesment of training
- Essay length: 5052 words
- Submitted: 29/08/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Designing Training and Assessment
E-mail and Letter Writing
Word Count- 1,997
1) Summary/Abstract and Acknowledgements
2) Terms of Reference
4) Methods of Investigation
5) Body of the Report
Appendix 1- Criteria Standards to critique material
Appendix 2- Session by session critique using standards
Appendix 3- Ten principles of Adult learning
Appendix 4- Example of RPA training design document
Appendix 5- Advantages and disadvantages of session
Critique background- This report looks at the e-mail and letter writing module. This module goes into detail about the general letter writing process such as template letters and official correspondence on behalf of M.P's etc. The module also covers how to write a letter from scratch, plain English and the misuse of e-mail from the point of view that it is an area where the conventional rules of spelling, grammar and flow are often disregarded. The module covers all of the RPA standards when writing a letter.
Results The results of the critique showed a lot of areas that could be
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- Reflective essay on a teamwork task. The main objective of t...
- Jinnikins Jeans' approach to HR
- What kinds of interventions are typically used to manage 'st...
- personal development plan
- The paper highlights on one of the world's largest petroleum...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.