- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Mission Statement, Aims and Objectives of Ikea.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Marketing and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
CHAPTER ONE: Mission Statement, Aims and Objectives
A mission statement is also known as vision, and states the main purpose of a business, such as satisfying its customer's needs. A mission statement shows stakeholders both within and outside the organisation, and what its core values are. A business produces the statement, when it has decided on what product or service to offer to its customers. This is important step, as it describes the kind of business you plan to be.
For example, Microsoft's mission is, 'taking the Internet, combining it with great software and turning them into the most powerful tool of all time'. This tells me that everyone in the company is involved with computers and software development.
The IKEA vision is 'To create a better everyday life for the majority of people'. This tells me that IKEA responds to the home furnishing needs of people, across the world. This means providing more service to the people. IKEA has a restaurant to encourage customers to stay in the store so they can spend more such as, foods and drinks. IKEA has a children play area, to provide amusement to the children.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Kraft Tiger Market Analysis - how Kraft Tiger uses market se...
- Market Analysis Assignment - L'Oreal.
- In view of the dynamic nature of the marketing environment, ...
- Compare the economics of the concentrate business to the bot...
- For this PEST analysis I will be analyzing the apparel manuf...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.