- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Nirdosh Case study
The first 200 words of this essay...
Nirdosh is a non-smoking device developed by Mr. Natvarlal Bhavsar. It is a unique herbal smoking device made of 14 herbs developed as a tobacco free cigarette with medicinal values. Mr. Bhavsar is the proprietor of Maans Products (India), a family run, biri -manufacturing business with a total sales volume of Rs. 10 lakhs a year.
Nirdosh was developed by Mr.Bhavsar and over the last 8 years he has worked towards perfecting the product and increasing its sales. Accordingly in the developmental stages, there has been systematisation of the raw-material procurement process, addition of filter, conversion of Nirdosh from biri form to cigarette and use of a handmade material for its wrapper. Though, it is still manufactured manually. The cigarette packet is currently priced at Rs. 5. In terms of promotion and publicity, the product has received favourable response from healthcare sector and film personality, Ashok Kumar. It also received free publicity via articles in newspaper and magazines about this non-tobacco smoking product. Even door - sales has received favourable response. In terms of distribution, it is through a main outlet in Ahmedabad and distribution to ordering parties and resellers through
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Does OPEC have a monopoly in the supply of oil?
- MARKETING STRATEGY
- P1: A description of Cadbury's and their aims and objectives
- Using Porters' Five Forces theory, analyse the competitive e...
- Chapter Notes on Marketing Management by Philip Kotler 10th ...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.