- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The advantages and disadvantages of survey research in human resource management.
The first 200 words of this essay...
10th of January
Actual word count: 2048
Research methods have been around for centuries. Technological developments are essential for the competitiveness of organization or business. Throw technology Innovation and development (potential) customer can search for information. Also they can compare products and prices and because of that they become more demanding. Furthermore universal access to the Internet has lead to increased competition, and that means for companies in order to keep them competitive they need to adapt to the expectations of today's consumers. Therefore they conduct research to attract new customers and maintain there already existing customer by improving service. There are many different methods to gather relevant information and to combine it into readable data, for example by conducting interviews however to conduct a good research it has to be planned also it can be time consuming. In addition to that in this essay we are exploring the advantage and disadvantage of a survey research in the human resource management area. We will give a brief explanation of research methods and surveys research along with the advantage and disadvantage of a survey research. Also exploring the survey methods that are been used in sales and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Resource Management (view all)
- A CASE STUDY OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL IN A SMALL PUBLIC SECT...
- Context of Employee Relations and Industrial Conflict
- Research proposal. DISSERTATION TITLE To critically anal...
- Evaluate your performance as a team leader and your ability ...
- Display Screen Equipment Related injuries and how to avoid t...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.