- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This feasibility study examines the proposed entry of the business Kamwo into a new overseas country, China. The report looks at the business, its vision for the future and how it operates in its current setting. The study will also include a market analy
- Essay length: 6323 words
- Submitted: 15/09/2011
The first 200 words of this essay...
International Marketing 250
Semester 1, 2010
Kamwo Herbal Pharmacy
Tutor Name: Velvet Ng
Tutorial Time: Monday 4.30pm
Group Members: Kaixi Huang 14021121
Lauren Trevaskis 14267162
:. onplan 1Ningjing Tan 14456309
Yang Zhang 13865852
This feasibility study examines the proposed entry of the business Kamwo into a new overseas country, China. The report looks at the business, its vision for the future and how it operates in its current setting. The study will also include a market analysis and an in depth looks at the Chinese business market. Kamwo Herbal pharmacy supplies Traditional Chinese Medicine to several countries throughout the world; it is renowned for its quality products and professional personnel.
An environmental analysis was completed on China and looks at the political, economic, cultural, technological, environmental and legal environments. It highlights the fact that China is a communist country and in essence a one party dictatorship. It also examines the developing countries and its growing economy. People are willing to spend money on their health which is an important factor to consider when entering this new market. China is a country
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Branding. This dissertation aims to link the brand literatur...
- Concept of Product Life Cycle
- Apple marketing for the Iphone 5.
- Using Porters' Five Forces theory, analyse the competitive e...
- What are the main differences between classical and operant ...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.