- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
This project requires me to produce a imaginary business.
- Essay length: 4877 words
- Submitted: 18/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
This project requires me to produce a imaginary business. To do this I must research into all aspects of a business, using books, people, and computer resources. To help me do this I will create action plans, that I will evaluate and redesign as I proceed during the project. The reason for the action plan is to help keep track and organise what I am doing, it also shows points that I must cover for my business to be successful. In this project there are certain parts of the project that can be decided before I created an action plan; these are:
What will I sell- I will sell video games.
My shop name- I will call my shop "GAMES STATION".
From what I already know I have decided to make my business a sole trader operation as these are the easiest to set up. Also in a sole trader business I will get to keep all of the profits. Also as I am a sole trader business there are less regulations that I have to comply with. As a sole trader I do not have to make my business accounts available to any
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- STARBUCKS / COSTA COFFEE: Marketing analysis of two leading ...
- CASE STUDY: INNOCENT DRINKS
- strategic analysis of walmart
- HMV an E-marketing Perspective.
- SWOT analysis on the Virgin Group.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.