- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In the following assignment I will be outlining the children I worked with: ages, previous classroom experience and ability.
The first 200 words of this essay...
In the following assignment I will be outlining the children I worked with: ages, previous classroom experience and ability. I will state the reasons for choosing materials as a topic and analyse the children's understanding and knowledge both before and after their science lesson. I will then go on to analyse my role as a teacher, the successes and the weaknesses.
I started with five year three children: S, J, ST, G and O. All the children were aged eight. Their abilities were based on literacy skills and ability groupings. Their previous year two teacher had been ill for quite some time subsequently the class had had quite a few supply teachers. The continuity of teaching was not there and so the class teacher and I thought it best to go with elicitation and assessments gained in literacy, see Appendix A. These would enable me to ascertain who would need extra synonyms and who would need help in completing written work. This assignment was completed in November 2003 and I had only worked with these children for two weeks prior to the commencement of this science task. Through these weeks I had gathered
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- A reflection of my overall experience of the work placement
- This portfolio will help to illustrate and address how the c...
- EXAMINE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION FOR THE 5- ...
- This study sets out to investigate the evolving educational ...
- The following is a fictitious case study which has been adap...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.