- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
2nd Amendment Pro Gun Ownership.
- Essay length: 7156 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
2nd Amendment Pro Gun Ownership
Specific Goal: I want to encourage gun ownership.
I. What is the foundation of modern technology? It's the history of the gun.
Thesis Statement: I will persuade you in that, (1) federal gun control laws are unconstitutional, and (2) I will prove the 2nd Amendment is both a "state" (collective-right) and "Individual Right."
I. The foundation of our country is based in English Bill of Rights and the American Revolution.
A. What is the difference between the Declaration of Independence, the U. S. Constitution and the "Bill of Rights?"
1. The Declaration of Independence gives the reasons, as to why America wanted separation.
2. The Constitution gives the federal government certain powers.
3. The "Bill of Rights" limited the power of the federal government.
B. The views of gun control advocates.
1. Gun control saves lives.
2. When America was founded guns only shot one bullet at a time.
3. Gun control will keep guns out of the hands of criminals.
4. Children should not have guns.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Jurisprudence (view all)
- In this essay I will explain the methods or rules of statuto...
- Individual Rights Versus Public Order.
- Jurisprudence theory
- 'Defining Moments', Professor Joseph L. Badaracco, Jr. prese...
- Critically discuss John Stuart Mill's liberty principle with...
- This essay will look at what is meant by the Common Sense of...
- In this essay I am going to discuss Lord Woolfs statement in...
- Jurisprudence - Conjoined Twins - Evaluate the contention th...
- Offences Against the Person. Case note regarding R. v Brown ...
- The death penalty is an effective punishment for the worst c...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.