- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Analysis & Comments on Arbital Awards.
- Essay length: 8368 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analysis & Comments on Arbital Awards
In the following presentation I will present a selection of arbitral awards issued by the French Arbitral Tribunal and comment on the clauses of these awards by showing similar legal clauses in the Kuwaiti Arbitral Tribunal, in both normal arbitration and judicial arbitration. In addition, I will demonstrate the differences between the two laws and how the respective legislators dealt with the issues regarding the arbitral proceedings. This will clarify for the reader the positive and negative aspects in dealing with the arbitration process in all areas. Thereafter, I will make suggestions to cover some of the deficits or failures in the two laws.
This type of comparison study reveals the positive and negative aspects of the Kuwaiti arbitration law as a research subject. As mentioned previously, the presentation of the positive and negative aspects of a theory and assuring its occurrence and success in practical application in the legal field, cannot be achieved successfully until other, similar theories are presented which show the disparate and different aspects between them and the effects of one on the other in achieving efficiency in the arbitration system. An individual cannot
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Other Jurisdictions (view all)
- INDIGENOUS AUSTRALIANS: THE BRITISH INVASION, TERRA NULLIUS...
- "I keep six honest working men, they taught me all I kn...
- Companies Act 1957
- There is a fundamental difference between Constitutional sup...
- Legal education in India. Legal education and quality of la...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.