- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Write an essay about a past experience that was difficult at the time but about which you have found newfound feelings or have learned a great deal.
The first 200 words of this essay...
September 14, 2003
Example Writing - Ch.2
P.81 #2 Write an essay about a past experience that was difficult at the time but about which you have found newfound feelings or have learned a great deal.
The summer after my sophomore year of high school, I took a school-sponsored trip to Spain with my Spanish teachers and other students from the high school. During this trip I got to meet a lot of new people and became good friends with some of them. I especially liked one girl in particular, Tricia. We had lots of fun together during the trip and became quite fond of each other; since she was a senior and I was just a junior I did not think that we would be anything more than just friends. As time went on we began liking each other more and more and we eventually began dating.
During the school year we went to all the dances together and had the best time in all that we did. Throughout that year our relationship grew stronger and stronger. As time went on it seemed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Creative Writing (view all)
- The Veil; Reasons Behind Its Removal
- An experience that has impacted my life completely would be ...
- Original Writing: Dystopia
- A Sociolinguistic study. Is there such a thing as mens and ...
- Reflective Essay - This semester in this class I have learne...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.