- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
For our speech we have chosen to stand against the accused in the scenario with the sick father and his son.
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present our case against the accused. First, we shall outline the case.
A banished son studies medicine. When his father falls ill, the son is summoned because he says he has a medicine which will cure him, despite the fact that all other doctors before have failed. The father drinks part of the medicine and says he has been poisoned. The son drinks the rest, but the father dies. The son is accused of parricide.
Lets take the case step by step. Firstly, the son was banished from home. Why? We can't be sure. However, it was suspected that, due to mental insecurity, he killed his mother. Although the case was never proven, his father always believed it to be true. The likely case of the father's illness was depression resulting from the death of his wife and the loss of his only son. And how did the son react? Well all his dreams of getting into the best medical school were shattered. Instead
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Behavioural Science (view all)
- Law and ethics in nursing
- Complementary Therapies.
- The role of the shaman: similarities and differences between...
- Ancient Egyptian and Greek Medicine, a Comparison.
- Case study-Myocarial infarction
- Intervention for ADHD should not involve medication behavio...
- Narrative Medicine connotes a medicine practiced with narrat...
- Within Crazy Like Us, Ethan Watters explains many ways in wh...
- How does attachment influence the social and emotional devel...
- Case Study 3: Strategic Action Plan to Encourage the Positiv...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.