- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Produce a detailed report on a medium sized or large business.
- Essay length: 4489 words
- Submitted: 24/02/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
The aim of this is assignment was to produce a detailed on a medium sized or large business. For the report the following had to be considered:
* Communication channels
You had to also see how well the business was meeting these objectives. And what impacts ICT has had on the business.
Terms of Reference
This report is being produced to fulfil the criteria required for Unit 1 for the Advanced VCE course in business.
To create this report the main resource that I used was the company website. This contained a lot of information that was relevant to me to carry out this report. I also interviewed the store manager at the Pinner Marks and Spencer store. This was extremely helpful and all the information I was given was up to date and useful. I phoned up the Marks and Spencer head office asking for a student pack, but they did not have any.
E1 - Company's Ownership
My report will be based on Marks and Spencer.
Marks and Spencer is a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- business online
- Business Stakeholders Marks and Spencers
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.