- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The final accounts should be a true reflection of the financial state of a business on a particular date, however, there are several ways that a business can make its final accounts look good or even bad, therefore Im going to talk through the differen
The first 200 words of this essay...
D2 Hannah Jackson
The final accounts should be a true reflection of the financial state of a business on a particular date, however, there are several ways that a business can make its final accounts look good or even bad, therefore I'm going to talk through the different ways on accounts that can make a business look different to how they actually may be and explain the small changes that allows this to happen.
The accounts of D Simpson showed that he had a positive outcome, through his year. Overall he made a Net profit of £17'166 which is a good outcome, it also shows that he made good sales throughout the year. You can't always guarantee that this information is a 100% accurate because Owners of business want to show the best on their accounts to show anyone interested in their business, that they have good sales, and are coming out with a profit at the end of the year. D Simpson's accounts are all good but their may have been ways he changed them, I'm going to discuss the different way he may have changed them, this is known as window
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting & Financial Management (view all)
- Business resources M3
- Assignment 4: ethical issues. The community. P4 and M3
- Edecel Applied Business Unit 11 Finance Task B
- Evaluate the importance of cash flow and breakeven for the e...
- In this assignment I will talk about why costs and budgets n...
- Unit 2 Exploring Business Activity P6 - ratios
- Costs and Budgets of Headliners Hair Salon
- Ratio Analysis. I am going to illustrate the financial stat...
- Accounting Case Study Questions. BUSHRA'S BUSES - Cash flow...
- Accounts help businesses stay organised, on track to success...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.