- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Working in Administration
- Essay length: 6558 words
- Submitted: 10/10/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
P1 - Outline factors involved when working in an international administration role
When performing tasks which involve international administration such as administrative tasks in the Corporate Finance Department and Tax Department in PWC it is necessary to consider the following factors:
This factor needs to be considered when working internationally as sometimes it will be necessary to wait to receive an answer or wait to contact an important client by phone for example. So the best is to be aware of the time difference and have a schedule planned for each country and also a spreadsheet with time differences in all countries the administrator works with; basically the working hours the administrator does matching with the working hours of each country.
This is very important as well. A spreadsheet with all National Holidays of each country the administrator has contact with may be useful as most companies do not work on these days and contact them might mean delays; sometimes even a one week's delays so planning is essential in this case. If a tax payment needs to be made internationally this factor is crucial.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies and Analysis (view all)
- Explain different types of business information, their sourc...
- SWOT, PEST and Boston Matrix analysis for Sainsburys.
- Business information and communication at Tescos.
- Skills and Knowledge Needed to Work In A Business Environme...
- btec business unit 3
- Analyse the implications of government policies for a select...
- Unit 1 P3 P4 P5 P6 Business Organisation and The Business En...
- P4 Indentify the competitive factors in the retail environme...
- Karren Brady is one the most prominent businesswomen within ...
- Discuss the Abuse of Dominant Market Position Giving Example...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.