- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Choice of Software.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Choice of Software
Below is a list of possible solutions to this assignment and with them there are the disadvantages and advantages. After thoroughly analysing these choices I will pick the best option.
Using a database is a very simple option. Almost every employee without too much guidance could use the solution to enter data and carry out the basic operations. Using the database wizard, the data can be input into a table and the field types could be declared. Thus would make data entry effective and unsophisticated. The built-in features of a database will diminish the risk of errors during the input process. Adding a new record to a database would be simple as entering it underneath the previous record. Report can also be easily printed off from a database and are aesthetically pleasing in appearance already without the need of major modification.
Data validation is also a key area of this project and a database already has the suitable data validation methods pre-set end embedded into the core of the database application.
Functions such as the ability to carry out complex mathematical calculations are not necessarily included
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Control Unit, Memory Unit, and Arithmetic Logic Unit. The C...
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Input Output Functions of an Operating System
- Compilers and Interpreters
- Justify a particular installation or upgrade. I have instal...
- Describe the application and limits of procedural, object or...
- Case Study. LEGAL ISSUES-: Data Protection Act. Whiteman Lei...
- Growth and Influence of Computers and Computing
- Common methods of attack and types of malware
- Designing a data system for a vintage clothes business.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.