- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Technical Theatre Operations In our technical theatre operations task, we were given the process which involved in concentrating on creating a specific state or mood
The first 200 words of this essay...
Technical Theatre Operations
In our technical theatre operations task, we were given the process which involved in concentrating on creating a specific state or mood. We were given various atmosphere's to choose from and in our group we chose a 'menacing' atmosphere as we felt this could be the most effective combination. We were restricted of using only 3 props so we realised our decision making on the props we chose and why would be very important. At first the group and I came up with the idea of using children's toys scattered across the floor could symbolise domestic violence of some sort or bad happenings but found that our small area of the stage looked very bare. So we decided to try and find bigger children's objects but no matter the size of the props it still did not feel like a clustered children's room. We then had to create other ideas and felt it would be better to reconsider how we would tackle the task and what scene we would use.
We then decided that using a headless manikin dressed in a wedding dress would be very effective, we also used an old
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Theatre Studies (view all)
- Applying Artauad's theory of theTheatre of Cruelty to our st...
- "How Does The 'The Caucasian Chalk Circle' Fit Into Bre...
- What interests you about Graham Greene's use of characteriza...
- A Doll's House - Form, structure, and social and historical ...
- Historical Context of The Tempest
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.