- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Digital Graphics Assignment 1
- Essay length: 2533 words
- Submitted: 03/05/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
The hardware I will need to acquire my image in my PC system will be:
Digital Camera: The digital camera will take a real time picture of an image and then turn it into a digital picture. This is the most modern day way of creating the image and I will need to use a USB port to transfer it to the computer. I will need this because it allows me to choose an image of whatever I want and from whatever angle etc. With the digital camera, it allows you to use so many features like light reductant, flash, frames for the picture and many more.
Panasonic DMC-ZX1EB-R Red Digital Camera
Product Description -Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZX1EB-R - digital camera
Product Type -Digital camera - compact
Dimensions (WxDxH) - 9.8 cm x 2.6 cm x 5.5 cm
Weight - 138 g
Colour - Red
Supported Flash Memory - SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
Integrated Memory - 40 MB
Sensor Resolution - 12.1 Megapixel
Shooting Modes - Frame movie mode
Lens System - 8 x zoom lens -
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- Explain the role of web architecture in website communicatio...
- Evaluation. In this unit of controlled assessment I have dev...
- Explain in detail "Communication Process" and writ...
- E-Commerce Laws and Legislation - The Data Protection Act
- Compare and Contrast Major console platforms
- Information technology and the way we work
- Popularity of Social networking sites: The reasons and how t...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on cinema and entertainment system...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on the way we socialise and intera...
- Identify, possible future developments in ICT and explain th...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.