- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Explain how a person can use an understanding of their preferred learning style to help them be more effective in developing new skills.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Explain how a person can use an understanding of their preferred learning style to help them be more effective in developing new skills. (Merit Criteria)
Every person has a way that best helps them to digest information and use it appropriately. These so called learning styles are unique in the fact that not every person has the same style of learning.
For some, revising online doesn't help them understand the respective subject because of the non-physicality of learning online. Rather, they prefer to write things down and go through it; which shows they like to physically involve themselves to learn something new.
The above method of learning is known as kinaesthetic learning. Kinaesthetic learners prefer to be amidst activity and it's no wonder that they are known to excel in sport. They are also usually highly confident (acting) and they're hands on approach means they excel at things such science experiments. Kinaesthetic learners are also capable of multi tasking very well and often listen to music while studying or learning. These types of learners make up about 15% of the population. While they struggle to digest information through listening or observing, their hand-eye co-ordination
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- Communication in Boots.
- Assignment 1 unit 7 Security Assessment Report (.coursework....
- Consider five models of communication – Linear, Cir...
- Social Implications of E-Commerce
- E-Commerce Laws and Legislation - The Data Protection Act
- Information technology and the way we work
- Popularity of Social networking sites: The reasons and how t...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on cinema and entertainment system...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on the way we socialise and intera...
- Identify, possible future developments in ICT and explain th...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.