- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Explain how a person can use an understanding of their preferred learning style to help them be more effective in developing new skills.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Explain how a person can use an understanding of their preferred learning style to help them be more effective in developing new skills. (Merit Criteria)
Every person has a way that best helps them to digest information and use it appropriately. These so called learning styles are unique in the fact that not every person has the same style of learning.
For some, revising online doesn't help them understand the respective subject because of the non-physicality of learning online. Rather, they prefer to write things down and go through it; which shows they like to physically involve themselves to learn something new.
The above method of learning is known as kinaesthetic learning. Kinaesthetic learners prefer to be amidst activity and it's no wonder that they are known to excel in sport. They are also usually highly confident (acting) and they're hands on approach means they excel at things such science experiments. Kinaesthetic learners are also capable of multi tasking very well and often listen to music while studying or learning. These types of learners make up about 15% of the population. While they struggle to digest information through listening or observing, their hand-eye co-ordination is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- This essay will look at communication within a healthcare se...
- Explain in detail "Communication Process" and writ...
- Barriers to Effective Communication Communication is the pro...
- Possible Future Developments of the Internet. Pervasive Netw...
- Impact of ICT on Society - The advantages and disadvantages ...
- Discuss the Causes and Effects of the Digital Divide
- Evaluation of an IT task - producing a holiday brochure
- Evaluation. In this unit of controlled assessment I have dev...
- Compare and Contrast Major console platforms
- E-Commerce Laws and Legislation - The Data Protection Act
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.