- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
UNIT 1 - INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Table of Contents
Task 1 2
Characteristics of Business Information Relevant to Amazon 2
Task 2 3
Sources of Information needed by Amazon 3
Task 3 4
Business Information used by Amazon 4
Task 4 5
Task 5 6
Task 6 7
Characteristics of Business Information Relevant to Amazon
RELEVANCE TO AMAZON
Information that is unbiased, representative and verifiable
Any information that Amazon collects needs to be valid otherwise the customers will receive inaccurate information and this is unacceptable.
Information that is trusted, true and dependable.
If the information is not reliable then Amazons customers will not be able to depend on it.
Information should be available when it is needed for decision making, appropriately (well) timed.
Any information needed for projects or customers needs to be recovered as soon as possible or for a deadline otherwise it is useless.
Fit for Purpose
Information provided for the purpose it is now being used for; the effectiveness
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- This essay will look at communication within a healthcare se...
- Explain in detail "Communication Process" and writ...
- Explain the role of web architecture in website communicatio...
- Impact of ICT on Society - The advantages and disadvantages ...
- Possible Future Developments of the Internet. Pervasive Netw...
- Discuss the Causes and Effects of the Digital Divide
- Evaluation of an IT task - producing a holiday brochure
- Evaluation. In this unit of controlled assessment I have dev...
- Compare and Contrast Major console platforms
- E-Commerce Laws and Legislation - The Data Protection Act
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.