- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Task G Final Evaluation
- Essay length: 3165 words
- Submitted: 09/06/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
Task G - Final Evaluation:
An evaluation of my ICT solution to the given brief (6 Marks)
The purpose of this report is to evaluate my ICT solution in relation to the brief given in the project. In doing so identifying my strengths and weaknesses experienced through user feedback. This will include a discussion of the effectiveness of my solution by comparing it to user needs and basing it on their feedback. Ultimately this will give me a guideline of how I can overcome any weaknesses and build them into strengths in future ICT solutions produced.
I will be required to gather user feedback as source material for when I evaluate my final solution. This feedback can be taken by various methods such as an interview, a questionnaire, a letter and even a meeting but I must take into account all communication and information passed between my product and the user. I have created a questionnaire for user feedback from which I will be basing my analysis on.
I will be answering a series of questions throughout the report in order to deliver the objective required.
* How well did
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems and Communication (view all)
- Social Implications of E-Commerce
- Consider five models of communication – Linear, Cir...
- Communication in Boots.
- Assignment 1 unit 7 Security Assessment Report (.coursework....
- System Analysis and Design Assignment
- Information technology and the way we work
- Popularity of Social networking sites: The reasons and how t...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on cinema and entertainment system...
- Discuss the impact of ICT on the way we socialise and intera...
- Identify, possible future developments in ICT and explain th...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.