- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Mayfield High Statistics - I am going to investigate how your weight affects your lifestyle.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mayfield High Statistics Coursework
I am going to investigate how your weight affects your lifestyle. This is my chosen investigation because I think it will be interesting to find out if your weight changes depending on which activities you undertake in your everyday life. I am going to first see if there is a difference in weights of males and females. Then find out if your favourite sport has an effect on your weight or not. Then I am going to find out whether the number of hours you spend watching T.V have an affect on your weight. And finally, I will find out whether the means of transport you use to get to and from school have an affect on your weight. But by looking into only weight, I will not be able to compare years as age affects weight, so instead I will be looking at their BMI (body mass index).
I am going to see whether:
* Your gender has an affect on your BMI
I think that males weigh more then females because they stop growing at a later age the females. Females go through puberty earlier
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Probability & Statistics (view all)
- The heights of 16-18 year old young adults varies between ma...
- Dehydration and Gas Chromatography of Methylcyclohexanols.
- data handling
- Statistics - Men are more accurate than women at estimating ...
- Statistics S2 - Terms to learn
- Aim: in this task, you will investigate the different functi...
- Statistics. I have been asked to construct an assignment re...
- Statistics coursework
- Anthropometric Data
- Chebyshevs Theorem and The Empirical Rule
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student