- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Creating a documentary
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Way I What? Evaluation
In this assignment my group and I which were; me as the camera man, Gemma as the director and Rehna as the editor, had to produce a short film according to the dialogue of the way I what? The film could be about anything as long as it contained the dialogue. We chose to base our film on a couple which in turn went out drinking and denying it as they got home.
How helpful was your secondary research?
Our secondary research was a success. This is mostly because it was very helpful. The sort of research we did was to do with the genre of our film. As we were doing a documentary drama we researched into the sort of camera shots that would be used to the music and also effects. We also looked at the film "The Good, The bad and the ugly" and the soap "Eastenders". By watching the two, we became aware of such contrasts in the codes and conventions which were used in each. We also had a better approach to analysing. Therefore for our drama we used our research to define certain things
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Films (view all)
- Film Review of "3 Idiots".
- How do the makers of Shrek subvert the usual conventions of ...
- How does Shrek use parody in order to appeal to a wide and v...
- What impact did Walt Disney have on the animation industry?
- An example of a postmodern film is Inception. Inception was ...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.