- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Media Studies Practical Production - Analysis of finished product - a magazine.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Media Studies Practical Production
Analysis of finished product.
After completing the product, I now understand how important the appearance of the magazine is. The front cover of my completed product almost invites the audience and persuades them to buy the magazine. I have done this in many ways, for example the logo on the front I have used a variety of different lettering styles to add emphasis to a particular part of the product. The name is presented in very bold, block capitals to make it appear dramatic and eye-catching. The star shaped logo is in an orange colour to immediately catch attention. I have chosen to do this as it is a visual image that represents the company so that the public can immediately identify it whenever they see it. The background is very effective as it is an image of a busy city and almost acts as a doorway for the audience that lures them and intrigues them .On the cover I have used rhetorical questions which automatically gives the audience something to think about even before they have opened the magazine.
Images of people played an extremely important role
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Newspapers & Magazines (view all)
- Comparison of a tabloid and broadsheet article - Broadsheet ...
- Comparing tabloid and broadsheet newspapers
- The effects of media
- Newspaper Comparison- ‘The Independent’ an...
- In order to carry out a comprehensive investigation of two p...
- Media Report Comparing Film and Top Gear Magazine.
- Journalism Language - Analysis of a newspaper article about...
- A brief introduction of English journalism
- Encoding & Decoding Cosmopolitan Magazine
- Womens representation in magazines - looking at Glamour and ...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student