- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Teenagers today lack moral values and self-discipline. Do you agree?"
The first 200 words of this essay...
Name: Marissa Sim (23) Class: S2/08 Teacher: Mrs. Louisa Yue
Personal Exposition - Draft 2
"Teenagers today lack moral values and self-discipline. Do you agree?"
Moral values and graciousness, in the past, were prominent in most teenagers. Majority of the youths then learnt respect, courtesy, consideration, decency, propriety, honesty and righteousness from a young age, and had enough self-discipline to hold to these values. However, these moral values and self-discipline are slowly diminishing over the years, as most of the younger generation are gradually disregarding these ethics. The listed values have slowly faded away, as they mean little to these adolescents, as moral values and self-discipline are on the verge of disappearing.
This lack of self-discipline and self-control is becoming more and more apparent over time. However, this situation is not to be taken lightly as the younger generation is the future of our nation. Even the simplest of morals like, respect, care and consideration are slowly fading away over the years. A simple display of respect like offering the elderly a seat on the bus is being replaced by scenarios of students competing with them for seats. Instead of showing the principles of care
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Practical Questions (view all)
- Give an account of Fletcher's Theory of Situation Ethics.
- Outline the key concepts of just war and pacifism
- What is Christian ethics?
- Outline the Six Fundamental Principles of Joseph Fletchers S...
- Religious Studies - Ethics: Natural Moral Law
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.