- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
'Animal Farm' by George Orwell. Choose one animal from the story, speaking as that animal give your account of two or three incidents which you think significant.What do you feel you have gained from the rebellion and what have you lost?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Christopher Healey GCSE English Coursework . 25/3/02
'Animal Farm' by George Orwell.
Task 2 - Choose one animal from the story, speaking as that animal give your account of two or three incidents which you think significant.
What do you feel you have gained from the rebellion and what have you lost?
It was a terrible, horrific day for us all. As a signal that all of us animals were under Napoleon's rule and totally at his mercy, a meeting was called to uncover the identity of Snowball's secret agents.
Once we were all assembled together in the yard, Napoleon emerged from the farmhouse wearing both his medals. His huge nine dogs were frisking around him, all uttering growls that sent shivers down my spine, and probably down the spines of every single one of us.
I cowered in my place, in complete silence (not that I speak much anyway) and I knew something terrible was bound to happen, I just didn't know what. So I stood, and waited, and watched.
Napoleon stood sternly surveying us all, his audience, and he then let out an awful high-pitched whimper.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Animal Farm (view all)
- Discuss how George Orwell uses language techniques to repres...
- Animal Farm: Compare and contrast Napoleon and Snowball. Wha...
- Animal Farm - Napoleon and Snowball.
- Animal Farm Background
- How Does Napoleon Take and Maintain Control Of Animal Farm?
- In the novel Animal Farm, author George Orwell shows through...
- Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. Disc...
- Explore the ways that the writers use contrast within a char...
- Animal Farm is a story of betrayal; a fable which uses anima...
- How does Orwell use the characters of Squealer and Boxer to ...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.