- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
I will be comparing The hunchback in the park and The clown punk and how the poets of the poems present isolated characters.
The first 200 words of this essay...
ï»¿Jason Swalli 11A
Q: Compare the ways poets present isolated characters in âthe hunchback n the parkâ and one other poem from characters and voice.
In this essay answer, I will be comparing âThe hunchback in the parkâ and âThe clown punkâ and how the poets of the poems present isolated characters. I will compare them in terms of the context, language, structure and moos/tone of the poem.
âThe hunchback in the parkâ is about a homeless man that gets bullied by a small group of boys because of his hunchback and the fact that he lives in the park. He tried to keep away from the boys and the park keeper. This creates that he is isolated as is kept away from everyone, possibly because of his appearance. The poet is trying to create an isolated character here by explaining how he tries to keep away from the boys. Similarly, in âThe clown punkâ, is about a homeless man. However, The man in this poem is trying to wash the windscreen of a car to earn a few pence. He appears to be heavily tattooed which could be the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Other Poets (view all)
- Analysis Of the poem 'Limbo'
- How Successfully The Writer Of An Unknown Girl Presents Her ...
- The poem Limbo is an extended metaphor for the parallel stor...
- Romeo and Juliet Act 1 Scene 5
- A Critical Commentary on October Salmon by Ted Hughes
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.