- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Hitler Years
The first 200 words of this essay...
"The Hitler Years was it all bad?"
Since the Nazi's came to power in Germany, the country and its people have changed very dramatically. Life for the people and the economy has also changed very much since Hitler came into power. Before the Nazi's came into power the Weimar Republic had virtually toppled over Germany and destroyed its economy due to the Wall Street Crash and the hyper inflation crisis. When the Nazi Party came into power, Hitler promised to end this depression in the country, this won them a lot of support which is why they came into power beating off and eliminating the communist party. Hitler needed to follow his foreign policy in order to get Germany back on the map. In this article we will be showing you how life was for Germany and its people under the Nazi's, you can see if it benefited or became worse after the reign of the Weimar Republic. We will be mainly looking out how Hitler recovered the economy and made it a better place for the Germans to live and the opportunities he gave to people for the country to become dominant in Europe again.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Germany 1918-1939 (view all)
- Why did Hitler become Chancellor of Germany in 1933?
- How did the Munich Putsch Contribute to Hitler’s Ri...
- Why did the Munich Putsch fail?
- Why had international Peace Collapsed by 1939?
- Hitler’s domestic policy
- "Popular support was the man support for Hitler becomin...
- What part did Hitler play in the Nazi parties rise to power?
- In January 1993, Hitler became Chancellor of Germany. Explai...
- Were the people of Germany better off under the Nazi Party?
- Assess the role played by conservative elites in propelling ...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.