- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Hardware used to create a website
Are you in the right place?
Jump to ICT and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
THE HARDWARE USED TO DEVELOP THE HHC WEBSITE
The Howard Health Centre wanted an efficient way of advertising their centre. It was decided that a website was the best way so that it what I done. In order to create the website, and also to use it, I needed to use input and output devices. These come in the form of hardware. Hardware is the components of the computer system that you can actually touch.
An input device is a piece of hardware which is used to enter data into the computer system. The best input device would be able to get data into the computer as quickly and as accurately as possible in the least amount of time. Below are some input devices that were available for me to use, and some that weren't.
An input device commonly used in computers, is a mouse. This is an input device which I used for the Howard Health Centre website. Using a mouse is quite easy. Underneath the mouse is a ball which rotates as the mouse is moved across a flat surface, sensors pick up this
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hardware (view all)
- How compact disc read only memory works.
- ICT & Special Needs This essay focuses on the way that M...
- ICT Coursework Report: Spreadsheet System
- Desktop Publishing - Skating Brochure
- Hardware 1. Input devices
- Hardware and software for a hairdressing business.
- ICT Revision notes
- Johns parents decided to buy a computer which can help John ...
- Designing a system for an IT user - He needs to have a good ...
- Research into the cost of hardware and software for my syste...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.