- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Child Sexual Abuse
The first 200 words of this essay...
May 30, 2008
English 2 / Period 6
Child sexual abuse has gained major public attention in the past few decades. Various factors in the recent years have generated a public reaction regarding child sexual abuse, which has become one of the most high-profile crimes.
"At Sifers' jury trial, 14-year-old S.T. testified about Sifers having raped her five years earlier. S.T. described Sifers' disposition the night of the alleged rape as "upset . . . like he'd been drinking." RP Vol. I at 24. She recalled Sifers following her into her bedroom, closing the door, and pushing her down on the bed. Sifers then pulled down her pajamas and pushed his penis inside her vagina. Afterwards, he said if she told anybody, he would hurt her, her younger siblings, and her mother." (State of Washington v. Charles Wayne Sifers)
Child sexual abuse --- an unwanted, yet common, catch-22 issue that is worldwide and has been for centuries. Each year, well over 300,000 children become victims of this heinous crime against humanity. Child sexual abuse is described as any
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Psychology (view all)
- Compare and contrast two psychological perspectives I am go...
- Health and social care - Physical, intellectual and emotiona...
- Describe and evaluate Bowlby's theory of attachment.. 10 mar...
- In this essay I will evaluate and explain the Social Learnin...
- Research Methodology
- This research was taken place in order to investigate whethe...
- Psychology Perception - While playing outside with his frien...
- Separation Anxiety Disorder V.S. Separation Anxiety
- What is meant in psychology by the term attachment?
- Structures and functions of the brain
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.