- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Deeds, death and destination
The first 200 words of this essay...
Deeds, death and destination.
It's universally acknowledged that all beings eventually die, or as some may prefer to say, leave this materialistic world for a spiritual one (Heaven/Jannat). In today's contemporary society, religion plays a minor part and some may even utter that it is the principal cause for the majority of conflicts. The human mind is an abstract object to define; people approach situations in very diverse ways. But many scholars on the issue of religion are prone to a single conclusion; that the human mind and consciousness can be parted into 3 main ideologies. The first one seeks a destination or more commonly known as the goal in life. The second seeks a path to reach the goal; this path is a way of living and the actions we take in the present materialistic world. The third and last is the mind of the individual seeking reassurance in form of proof that the path will without any doubt lead to the goal (heaven. It's this last factor that divides individuals in from of those who practice the religion and those who don't. Zaker Naik once spoke "Knowledge is a sign of doubt, but practice is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Islam as a living religious tradition
- Five Pillars of Islam Essay
- Saudi Arabia : Zakat, Poverty, Hypocrisy - Saudi Arabia only...
- Explain the importance of Ramadan to Muslims and the way in ...
- Select, describe and explain the important features of a Mos...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.