- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What may be seen as the negative aspects of living in a family - the Christian view.
The first 200 words of this essay...
What may be seen as the negative aspects of living in a family?
Being part of a family is not always easy. People are unique and will definitely have different views from each other so it's a cosmic certainty that they will not get along from time to time. Family members can really hate each other sometimes. It is very hard to follow the teaching Ephesians 6:1&4: "Children, it is your Christian duty to respect your parents, for this is the right thing to do... Parents do not treat your children in such a way as to make them angry. Instead, bring them up with Christian discipline and instruction." If we all followed this teaching every moment of our lives, we would have a perfect family life as no child would ever be bad and parents would always get along with their children but of course real life isn't like this; people fall out, especially with their parents.
Another disadvantage with living with others is that there are occupational risks. These is when you are living with others, so you can't always do what you want to do, you have to take into consideration other people.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Family, Marriage and Divorce (view all)
- Marriages are an outdated institution.
- In your opinion, what are the advantages and disadvantages o...
- Divorce should never be allowed. Discuss.
- The roles of men and women within the Christian family.
- Give detailed definition of different family types.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.